The always popular “Gourmet Soup Sale” offers a quart of soup made by one of Williamsburg’s fine chefs, a baguette, and a soup bowl of your choice — all for just $25! Chefs from these restaurants provide the soup:
A Chef’s Kitchen – Berret’s Seafood Restaurant and Taphouse Grill – Blue Talon – Carrot Tree Kitchen – Creative Cuisines — DoG Street Pub – Fat Canary – Food for Thought – Francesco’s – Giuseppe’s Italian Restaurant – Le Yaca – Opus 9 – The Trellis – Two Rivers Country Club – Victoria’s – Waypoint Seafood Grill
All proceeds benefit the animals at Heritage Humane Society.
- Large selection of jewelry and trinket boxes
- The “Book Nook,” which features animal-themed books for all ages
- Plush pets to “adopt” from the “Plush Pet Shelter”
- One of the biggest bake sales in town
- (NEW) Jar foods and specialty foods to order for delivery from Williamsburg’s Legendary Home Cooked Creations
- Hand-knitted dog sweaters
- Fun fabric items for pets and people made by the Heritage Humane Society Auxiliary “Pinheads”
- Themed gift baskets (for people)
- “Critter baskets” and paraphernalia for your four-legged friends
- “Colors of the season,” a striking display of things for your holiday table and enjoyment all year long
- Great gifts for that special teacher, neighbor, or hostess
- Exciting raffle prizes, including a 50/50 raffle!